UK Black Church leaders and Ofcom discuss broadcasting standards in relation to miraculous signs and wonders ministries Press Statement by the Minority Ethnic Christian Affairs on 24 April 2013 Leaders of Britain’s Black churches met recently with standards executives from Ofcom, the broadcasting standards watchdog, in a landmark meeting. The meeting was called by Minority Ethnic [...]
This show is in prelude to a day-conference on the 9th March 2013 in Bristol, UK, which plans to open up dynamic new horizons for mission. Looking at both context and culture, they will discuss the challenges and opportunities they present for mission. The main speakers at the Conference are Dr Anthony Reddie, Rev. Dr. Rosalind Murphy and Rev. Israel Olofinjana.
On the day of the government’s second reading of the bill in Parliament to redefine marriage, leaders of Black Majority churches warn of the dangers and unintended consequences in such a move. Black church leaders reaffirm their understanding and commitment to marriage as a lifelong partnership of a man and a woman. Marriage, they argue, is foundational to society’s well-being and children flourish best in loving, stable, heterosexual relationships.
Please Support TiM!
- Living a Supra-natural Life – Christen Forster on TiM Blog Talk Radio
- A Bible ChinWag with Friends on Purpose on TiM Blog Talk Radio
- A Walk-through Salvation with Philip Iszatt on TiM Blog Talk Radio
- UK Black Church Leaders and Ofcom Discuss Broadcasting Standards
- National Day of Prayer and Worship’s News Release